[amayausers] Re: Supplier Prices Troublesome

  • From: <suried@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 10:08:22 -0700 (PDT)

What I don't understand is the shipping.  My local
supplier who is 25 miles away wants to charge me
$17.50 UPS for anything they put in their regular size
box--be it one tee shirt or the max that will fit in
the box.  Another supplier on the opposite of the
country charges me the same price UPS.  But yet I
ordered 10 throws from the opposite side of the
country (they came in a box that would equal 2-3 of
the boxes my local supplier uses)and it cost $12
FedEx.  Now does any of this make sense??

Susan
Embroidery Station

http://www.imagine-msn.com/minisites/sweepstakes/mail/register.aspx

Susan Riedlinger