[amayausers] Re: Supplier Prices Troublesome

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 10:21:43 -0400

Sanmar got 95% of our business when their 'account rep' called me and
asked why we didn't buy much from them....we were using Alpha for
'next day' delivery at no extra charge, called a 'zone skip'...Sanmar
offered case pricing no matter how small an order, free freight over
$200 (except sales or white tees-but you can get around that) and
free imprinted catalogs.
So everyone else's catalogs stay in the drawer except for absolute
'got to have this in that color' orders, and customer pays the extra
charges.
Roland