[amayausers] Re: Slim Line System vs. Fast Frames

  • From: "Alan & Margaret Jannuzzi" <wishesinstitches@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 20:56:36 -0700

I have used fast frames at another site and they work but I really
dislike using the sticky paper because of gumming up.  We bought a
slimline clamp and I have been amazed as to how often we use it.  I
usually use cutaway or tearaway clipped to the base and then put my item
in place.  No sticky backing.  Bags, short sleeves, some Christmas
stocking work great.  We have since bought the small size and several
frames as become necessary.  They are well worth the price if you can
afford them.  Margaret

Alan and Margaret Jannuzzi
Wishes in Stitches Embroidery
4502 W Buffalo, Chandler Az. 85226