[amayausers] Re: Slim Line System vs. Fast Frames

  • From: DLCompton@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 10:46:00 EDT

I got the clamp from Melco. I think I got my fast frames at a trade show
(discount!). It's been so long I really don't remember.

Dorothy

In a message dated 5/10/2006 5:21:13 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
drader@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Dorothy,
Thanks for the heads-up!!  Did you get both the fast  frames and clamps from
Melco.  I do a lot of tote sport bags and heavy  fabrics so I probably need to
invest in both!!  I have bad Arthritis and  fibromyalgia so end up in lots of
pain.  Thanks for the help,  Dorothy!!        Debbie