[amayausers] Re: Slim Line System vs. Fast Frames

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 08:59:25 -0400

Tried that...for light material it works, but as others have noted-if
you have a jacket clamped in to do 'over the pocket' area....just a
tug and that jacket slides out!
Minor drawback...but on the whole we prefer the clamps over the fast
frames! If they could just make a clamp that would hold the jacket
BACk with enough room to get the collar, or hoods on sweatshirts,
etc. out of the way!
Roland