[amayausers.com] Re: Metallic Thread

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 14:10:27 UT

This message was posted by YDCustom on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1450.html#000003

Try slowing the machine down and see if that helps with the missing stitches.

Also, I stitch out designs from TTF in metallic a lot around the holidays.
I've never had a problem with needing to get them digitized differently.  You
do need to read up a bit and make sure you have your density set properly and
that you're using an appropriate needle and backing as metallic thread does sew
a lot differently than standard thread.