[amayausers] Re: Metallic Thread

  • From: "Shuffletown Embroidery" <shuffemb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 16:34:32 -0400

David,
I haven't done hats, so I am certainly not an expert, but I have had
excellent results using a metallic needle from Madeira. The eye is bigger
than the regular embroidery needles. Maybe the polos, tees and sweats are
more forgiving than the caps, so the needle could be the solution.
Mary

Mary Buckle
Shuffletown Embroidery
Charlotte, NC