[amayausers.com] Re: Melco sold to Madeira????

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 23:41:17 UT

This message was posted by Steve on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/556.html#000006

I have been using Ackermann since 1993 when MelcoMart (back then they were
called Accessory Resource Corp) carried their threads. MelcoMart never listened
to their customers so it was probably best they sold the company. Many Melco
users have been asking for another warehouse or two for many years and they
never did it therefor people went to other suppliers for supplies. I used
MelcoMart for a couple hoops a couple years ago but I never ordered supplies in
the past 10 years since shipping from Denver took so long.