[amayausers.com] Re: Melco sold to Madeira????

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 23:24:34 UT

This message was posted by Greenwing on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/556.html#000003

I love the fact that they "Melco" when I was having my trouble with my
trimmers, Infromed me my problem was the "CHEAP QUALITY" thread I used which
was maderia. Just interesting to see how they explain how the thread has been
so greatly improved.
I know how it is that they paid melco off I have noticed this company is loyal
to the money only. I wish I knew all of this prior to getting involved.

One other thing Maderia brand needles are very pricy and very poor. JFYI I was
a maderia retailer for years and I no longer carry the line.due to quality.

I hope I will still be able to bet the oil from melco as maderias is not as
good it builds up.