[amayausers.com] Re: Melco sold to Madeira????

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 23:24:36 UT

This message was posted by Terri H on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/556.html#000004

This really sucks.  I use ARC thread, exclusively.  Since I embroider a lot of
dog designs, I've spent untold hours getting just the right shade to match fur.
 In fact, I bought all colors of ARC in order to do just that.  Now I'll have
to do that all over again with some other manufacturer.  It won't be Madeira!

Terri
Embroidery Creations