[amayausers.com] Re: Melco sold to Madeira????

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 13:00:09 UT

This message was posted by Barbara on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/556.html#000013

I wonder what will happen to the links to Melcomart for thread orders and the
default thread color table in Design Shop?  would have been nice for Melco to
let their customers know.  Probably asking too much.  I have had the impression
for some time that Melco is having financial problems.  Hope they don't go
belly up and leave all of us holding the bag with our machines and no support.
Just my 5 cents worth.

Barbara

In San Antonio