[amayausers.com] Re: Melco sold to Madeira????

  • From: OnleeJudy@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 14:38:21 EDT

What I'd like to know is who made the thread for ARC.  If you can find
that out, you can find out what other name they market it under and get it from
 there...

Where's my digging shovel.  lol

In a message dated 06/23/2009 10:22:05 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

This  message was posted by Body Cover on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT
here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/556/2.html#000019

Has  anyone heard if ARC will be distributed by anyone else? or just killed
off as  a thread line?
I assume Melco would not tell us this info since that would  send many
customers to the new distributor and not to madeira, which is  exactly what the
whole merger or aquisition was all about, right?

If  any one finds out any info, post it hear so we will know since many of
us have  quite a bit of money tied up in ARC  thread.

Ron

Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222377052x1201454391/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Jun
eExcfooterNO62)