[amayausers.com] Re: Melco sold to Madeira????

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 12:39:09 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/556.html#000012

We never recieved the email...haven't heard from Melco or Melcomart in
about,oh, 3 years or more-so this is news! I wonder if Melco is running into
financial problems-to explain the big XT 'tradeup'...with shipping almost next
day after an order, sounds like they have a warehouse full of them!
As for Madeira...we have been using them for several years since the US
headquarters is less than 2 hours away-and not had any problems with the poly
thread, backings, etc. And there is a way to get an english speaking
salesperson-ask to get an account rep (or whatever they call them) that is your
'assigned' salesperson. We have no problems at all and can call in an order,
and pick it up the next day or they ship it the same or next day!
I'm not putting down other suppliers-just never had to deal with any others!