[amayausers.com] Re: Melco sold to Madeira????

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 03:52:29 UT

This message was posted by Rod or Sharon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/556/2.html#000023

Teri,

At one time we inquired about the main difference between Isacord and Arc and
was told that both were good. Arc used steam to twist their threads together
and Isacord used some form of parafin based material to help hold the threads
together......but you know the funny thing is that, I noticed with all the Arc
thread we have used....a slight waxy buildup on the pinch rollers over
time....no real problem, it was just there.....same with Isacord.....

Isacord thread poses no problem with maintenance or issues because of their
bonding agent that I can see or have experienced...

Rod Springer
Amaya Tech & Trainer