[amayausers.com] Re: Live Designer

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 13:01:29 UT

This message was posted by Mr. Sew & Sew on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/346.html#000007

I have to agree with John.

I saw the demo at the NJ ISS last weekend and while it was pretty slick, what's
the benefit if they are selling it to a thousand people.  Soon everybody's site
will look almost identical.  A few folks I talked to said "wow it's really
neat, but too expensive".

The pricing is a bit steep.  I would assume most big shops already have
customized sites and the smaller ones that could really use a product like this
will be priced out the market by using Live Designer.  To me, it's like some
great new gadget that everybody wants to fool around with but can't really
afford.

Just my thoughts....

Tom