[amayausers.com] Re: Live Designer

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 17:53:05 UT

This message was posted by Juli in Kona on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/11/26.html#000003

It is a pretty slick site, BUT it is your sole responsibility to get the
browsers to find it.  I know nothing about that at all!  So I am finding it
very hard to deal with that aspect.  The site itself is now functional and
always a site in progress.  But no one can find me.  I am either going to have
to teach myself how to get recognized by the browsers or pay someone big bucks
to do it for me.

I came in at a point where there were still a lot of things not quite right
about the program/site.  But, at this point, they have been cleared up and I
don't see any big problems now.  So you shouldn't have any problems getting
your site up and running.  It is just tedious.  It takes a lot of time to get
the products up, even though they supply a ton of gfms.  To put up your own
products, you have to take pictures of them and they should be very good
pictures.

Getting the designs uploaded takes less time because you can do that in
batches.  But you have to pre-prepare them in separate folders because you'll
want them in separate categories on the site.  And you can only upload ofms,
nothing else.

So, very doable, but very tedious.  Then you have to contend with getting your
site recognized.

Hope that helps.  If you have any more questions, you can write again.

Juli in Kona