[amayausers.com] Re: Live Designer

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 13:21:22 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/346.html#000008

I'm looking at something similar for a website for my graphics...it's a
'template' website-with full 'shopping cart' functions, multi pages, etc.
And the price will floor you...I think setup is less than $200, and monthly
fees (including hosting!) are based on the number of 'products' you list-
starting at $49 a month or something. Another sign shop friend started using
it, and had orders the first week and it has been paying for itself since.
Here's her website-I haven't got the direct link to the company itself handy.
 http://www.crazyeddiesdecals.com/Products-Race_Car_Driver_Name.html