[amayausers.com] Re: Live Designer

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 15:23:56 UT

This message was posted by DaveShowey on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/10/83.html#000011

QUOTE: ----- Originally posted by TinaK:
 I too have been looking on how to do something similar to the Live Designer
for my site and there are some flash programs out there that you buy outright
they are not cheap however, but would cost less then having Live Designer for a
year.  You can always have someone develop a flash system for you as well.

I have heard alot of complaints about Live Designer...  ----- What you haven't
heard are all of the success stories from our LiveDesigner customers.  If you
think about it, there is no incentive for a successful LiveDesigner customer to
tell everyone how great it is because the fewer LDS sites out there, the more
money they are making!  Designing and purchasing customized products online is
not a niche, this is the future of the industry and now is great time get on
board!

I would certainly invite everyone to do their research when moving their
business online, however there is zero chance of getting a complete ecommerce
system with the features and functionality of LiveDesigner for less than what
we are charging.  We are by far the industry leaders in price and
functionality.  Let's schedule an online demo and I can show you the power of
LiveDesigner!

Thanks!