[amayausers.com] Re: I am embroidering on a cotton thin T-Shirt

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 14:02:21 UT

This message was posted by TinaK on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/930.html#000013

Juli is right it is years of experience and alot of trial and error.  Taking as
many online and offline classes has really helped me.  I have also got some
great books and how to cd's to pick up the speed in learning.  Check out the
links posted above as they will help you start in the right direction and ask
alot of questions as well.

I learn something new everyday in this business that is what makes it fun for
me!

Your photo did not appear on the webpage you have in your last post.