[amayausers.com] Re: I am embroidering on a cotton thin T-Shirt

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 07:07:04 UT

This message was posted by Coach on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/930.html#000010

I used the folks from digitizingmart for the design, I have learned a ton from
just reverse engineering their work. From what I can tell most of the gaps are
from poor digitizing. When I look at the graphical display in both the AMAYA V9
OS and Design Shop Pro+ the gaps do not show up, but when I right
click>>Operations>>Convert to Wireframe, then scroll through the substitch
chunks, I see that they have missed many of the areas. SOOOO, the combination
ot Tshirt, Poor Digitizing, presser foot this and bobbin tension that has led
to the bottom of a good bottle of wine... I hope to keep in touch as I have
some questions regarding Digitizing.... Stitch Types and Whatnot.. Like where
do I learn this stuff..

Happy Saturday and God Bless for all the help,

Coach