[amayausers.com] Re: I am embroidering on a cotton thin T-Shirt

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 06:58:27 UT

This message was posted by Coach on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/930.html#000009

The reason for the backpatch on a T-shirt is that I was handed about 5 T's by
my daughter inlaw to procatice on. Fron that I have learned a ton of stuff.
Like presser foot adjusting, using sharp needles, perfect bobbin tension, the
word puckering and all the things included in the answers of this Topic.. I am
super appreciative of your answers and am learning alot. Too bad there is not a
file upload deature on this forum. I would share my finished product for
feedback with all of the helpful people who are out here.. I suppose most
importantly is thank you all.. I have learned from each and every reply... I
will be checkin out that video soon. There is so much more to talk about.