[amayausers] Color Change Problems!

  • From: "Laughing Palm Inc." <sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 00:24:41 -0400

Hi there, Folks.

I wonder if anyone else is having this same issue?....

My Amaya will sometimes not change to the proper color/needle, even though
the OS software has the correct needle number listed in the color sequence
list.  Here's an example:
4 color changes listed in design, needles 16, 11, 13, 11 in that order.
The machine stitched colors 16, 11, 13, 13.

This has happened several times before, but not with regularity - just does
it when it feels like it!  (Although it seems to manifest itself most often
after a color change has been made between garments.)  Very
frustrating...especially when it ruins a garment.  By the way, my AmayaOS
version is 5.07.056.

And speaking of colors...does everyone's OS screw up the color display of a
design when the thread cones are colored in?  Or when a "Hold" is inserted
into the color sequence??  Just wondering....

Thanks,

Jim Sulsona
Laughing Palm, Inc.
Custom Embroidered & Screen Printed Products
Post Office Box 957073
Duluth, GA 30095-9518  USA
Toll Free: 1-877-4EMBROIDERY
Tel: 770-448-1171