[amayausers] Re: Color Change Problems!

  • From: "Laughing Palm Inc." <sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 15:05:47 -0400

I know where you're coming from, Mike.  I've had to do the same thing many
times...clearing out all the color choices and then re-doing them from
scratch.  It usually works, although I've still had it screw up a couple of
times after that process!  You'd think by now I'd learn to stay anchored to
the machine to make sure it stitches all the colors correctly, but I can't
tie up my time that way.  Not to mention that given how much this whole
assembly cost, it should be reliable enough to allow me to walk away from
the machine without having to worry about whether it stitches the correct
colors or not!  Oh, well....

Regards,

Jim