[amayausers] Re: Color Change Problems!

  • From: "Russell Silva" <russell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 10:42:12 -0400

I had that happen to me a couple of times also, if it keeps happening over
and over you might have other computer issues that you have to deal with. I
had a similar problem with another program and it ended up being a ton of
spy ware on the computer making it hang up, removed the spy ware and no more
problems.

Russell Silva