[amayausers] Re: Amaya XT vs other machines, your thought

  • From: Kushnerick <bkushner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2006 16:45:59 -0600

Anand

Although I prefer manual tensioning [just my preference, doesn't mean
everyone else should to], I can see where auto tensioning will be one of
the Amaya's strong selling points [as long as it works well].

I have not seen the new XT. Does it use the same cap system as the
original Amaya or has it been changed ?

Bob