[amayausers] Re: Amaya XT vs other machines, your thought

  • From: Kushnerick <bkushner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 22:17:51 -0600

John

No we do not own an Amaya. However when we were looking to buy a new
machine, the Amaya was one which we seriously considered and we spent
considerable time checking this machine out [along with some others we
were looking at].

The Amaya has a lot of features and capabilities that I like but for me
personally, I simply prefer a machine with manual thread tensioning over
an auto tensioning system. This doesn't mean that I think everyone else
should go with a manual tensioning machine or that I do not like the
Amaya ..... it only means that for a machine which I would be using, I
felt more comfortable with dials and tension disks.

Bob