[amayausers] Re: AM I TICKED

  • From: Janljon00@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 06:18:34 EDT

John,
I can also understand what you are going through. I have also been having
problems with our two amayas. We purchased and new machine and a refurbished
one.
The refurbished one has been a nightmare. We purchased these in October and I
can honestly say that I have 3 1/2 days of embroidery that compares to the
new one. Now the machine is down again with problems that they are having to
figure out. The new one has to have the z axis motor replaced on it. It is
useable but at slower speeds. This will be the 3rd time a tech has had to work
on
the machines. The last time I need a service call I had to argue with a service
tech in Denver to get a call scheduled. Our two single head Barudans have been
more dependable. We want to add more machines but now after are all of this,
Tajima maybe the best choice. Today our sales rep is getting a complaint call
again.

Janet Jones
Burke Sporting Goods
Burke, VA