[amayausers] AM I TICKED

  • From: "Colleen Arbuckle" <carbuckle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 15:26:36 -0700

We just talked with Melco regarding a couple of issues.
We wanted to initiate a serivce call and I won't go into that.

When we inquired regarding the latest update on the Amaya OS software (we have
4.02)
and lastest is 5.something and inquired why we have not received the updates,
we discovered that it has to be initiated by YOUR TECH. YOUR TECH has to place
the order to get the software update.
And it now costs you to get a tech. If we have to pay to get a tech JUST to get
the upgrade, that will really
be too much.

We thought the software upgrades would be shipped to owners automatically.

We have not had much to say on the Amaya and Melco til now, but this takes the
cake.

OH WELL so much for MELCO. At least the end of our two year warrnaty is
approaching and we just won't worry
 about Melco after that.

Colleen and Russ
Russ's Rollin' Pro Shop