[AI] Re: ergent please see this

  • From: "HP Kotian" <hpkotian@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessindia@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 10:28:49 +0530

HI Pasha
Firstly, I think you can withdraw your money using the ATM card.
Secondly, you can issue a self cheque if you have an account with another
bank.
You have an opportunity here. If they bounce a cheque on this ground, you
can take them to task. The only catch here  is the cheque should be against
a trade transaction. So, if you intend to teach them a lesson, you can
manage it accordingly.

How did they open the account in the first place if they had issues with
thumb impression. There is no provisions in law for freezing account on this
ground. First, try convincing them, if they are still unreasonable then you
need to take action.

You can  also complaint to RBI  and the Ombudsman's office in your state.
Also complaint to the  Disability commissioner in your state.
By the way, where do you live.

In case you wish to write to me privately, my id is:
hpkotian@xxxxxxxxxx

Good luck.
Harish.