[AI] Re: ergent please see this

  • From: "Geetha Shamanna" <geetha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessindia@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 22:41:15 +0530

Citibank does not have a special policy for the blind as far as I know. I
have had a Citibank account for several years now and have had no problems
issuing checks, etc. They have never made a fuss about my signature not
matching.

I do not understand your problem. Did you use your thumb impression when
opening a Citibank account? Since Citibank issues debit cards to all its
account holders, one does not need to sign when withdrawing money. So what
exactly is the problem?

Geetha