[AI] Re: ergent please see this

  • From: "Madhu Bala Sharma" <madhu_balas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessindia@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 09:54:42 +0530

Hi Fayaz,

The banks are rigid about opening an account on the basis of an LTI or an
RTI, , or even if they agree to open one, they are hesitant to issue a
cheque book and a debit card.  I also faced the same problem with ABN amro,
and finally after a long debate, had to give up.

IN this case, the solution remains to either open an account with
signatures, and without telling them  that you're a visually impaired, or to
open a joint account.

Anyways,
Good luck
Best regards