[AI] ergent please see this

  • From: fayaz pasha <fayazjpasha_21@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access india <accessindia@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 17:55:31 +0100 (BST)

Hi friends,
I'm stuck in a precarious situation.
I was appointed as a HR executive at transworks pvt ltd. Transworks has it's
employees account with citybank. The bank is not willing to consider my
application because i used my thumb impression I have not been able to draw my
salary of this month on this issue. The problem for me is that my company
cannot transfer the amount to my personal account, they insist on a corpret
account with citybank or HDFC bank.
People who hold citybank account please help me in this regard. Is there any
policy that they follow for their blind customers? I'm sure they have one! in
general what is the policy that the banks follow for their blind customers.
I keenly awaight your reply
Regards Fayaz

J Fayaz Pasha
# 31 B street,
SH road Shivaji Nagar,
Bangalore 560051
Mobile 09341935651

To unsubscribe from the list, please send a message to
accessindia-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the subject "unsubscribe" withoutthe
quotation marks.