[access-uk] Re: the new newspapers site from r n i b

  • From: John Gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 18:50:26 +0100

think it's meant to be only for subscribers of r n i b newspapers but I cannot loggin using my sense product also I cannot use the site with my apex now am I going daft in my old age but, if this is meant for blind people accessing newspapers and magazines then god help us all. maybe we should use our iphones and tablets and forget these so called blind organisations.

what on earth are the testers doing. is this only for computers then
what about the braille devices.
what work or testing has been donw with himms or humanware.

wonder if anyone else is having the same difficulty with an apex or a sense product. I suppose you can still use the old site but what's the point having a new and inaccessible site.
thanks.

 At 18:35 31/03/2014, you wrote:
Which site? Do you have a link?