[access-uk] Re: the new newspapers site from r n i b

  • From: "Derek Hornby" <derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 11:43:34 +0100

Hi Steve

I haven't used the new service yet, so can't comment either way.  I hadn't
realised there would be more formats available.  It will obviously be
irritating, to say the least, for those who receive their content via Email.
We don't, but I hope the value for money continues to be the case.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Twitter: @thebrownsplace
Skype: Thejackmate