[access-uk] Re: the new newspapers site from r n i b

  • From: Jonathan H <digitaltoast@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 11:10:41 +0100

I think they're re-merging or there's some kind of structural change.

Perhaps someone here can give a most accurate potted history, but weren't
NT&M and TNAUK once part of RNIB?
And now you've got them back merging with RNIB according to this
tweet<https://twitter.com/talkingpapers/statuses/449119068017414144>
from
TNAUK which says

Due to the RNIB merger with National Talking Newspapers and Magazines,
> @talkingpapers is now defunct. Please follow @RNIB instead.

Of course, the other thing that might have happened is that some brand
consultancy agency said that a brand refresh was needed and that a synergy
was needed and that'll be £20000 please! But I don't know because I can't
find any info about the merge on either site.