[access-uk] Re: a question regarding the 195 directory enquiries service

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 19:49:24 -0000

Hi Ian,

I'm not sure of how registration works now, or how details,
such as change of surname due to marriage should be updated,
hence my message to the list, as Carol obtained the card in
1992 as I said and we got married in 2004, and I believe the
card is registered in Carol's maiden surname.

as you say users of the card are only asked for their name
and their pin number.

Alexander Shannon