[access-uk] Re: Updating a Samsung no 10?

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 19:36:10 -0000

Hi Martin.

When you say updating your Samsung, could you please be more specific? Is there something you are experiencing which is causing you problems and which you may feel could do with an update? Samsung Update Plus generally isn't very good, in fact it has often told me that updates aren't available when the Samsung website tells a different story. You can update drivers and bios firmware by downloading the files from www.samsung.co.uk under the support section.

All the best, Ibrahim.
----- Original Message ----- From: "martin wilsher" <martinwilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>