[access-uk] Re: a question regarding the 195 directory enquiries service

  • From: "Kevin" <drewdog2060@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 21:36:34 -0000

Hi,

Was I the only one who received this same e-mail about 20 times!
Kevin

-----Original Message----- From: Alexander Shannon
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2011 9:16 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: a question regarding the 195 directory enquiries service

Hi Eleanor,  Thanks for the reminder of how things work with
Vodafone.  We'll look in to that once we've got Carol's info
updated with BT, so that the info is correct when the
registration with Vodafone takes place, a, if I remember
correctly, isn't the Bt Pin number required for the
registration with Vodafone?

Alexander Shannon

-----
No virus found in this message.