[access-uk] Re: a question regarding the 195 directory enquiries service

  • From: "Iain Lackie" <ilackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 16:43:17 -0000

That's right. I've had my card for years and that's the formula of the PIN, two letters and four numbers.

Iain

-----Original Message----- From: Clive.Lever@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2011 4:31 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: a question regarding the 195 directory enquiries service

Hi Iain,

does that card merely give you the pin number that you quote when you
ring the service? e.g. "AB1234"? If so, that would explain that the PIN
number is linked to the person not the phone, as you say.

Best,
Clive

Clive Lever
Diversity Advisor
01622 221163 (extension 7000 1163) Room 1.15, Sessions House, County
Hall, Maidstone, ME14 1XQ.
Diversity is a strength and we will value and harness difference for the
benefit of all service users, the individual and KCC.