[access-uk] Re: Virgin trains access to their restaurant menus

  • From: "Ankers, Dave (UK)" <Dave.Ankers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 17:27:28 -0000

Derek,

The good thing about going first class is you always get there first! so
that blonde bird told me.

Dave

Jackie said

"There shouldn't be a class system anyway."

I agree but as far as  trains, and planes go, I think it's right they
offer different products. It's same with big hotels.
So for trains  they  could drop the word "class"  not  sure what the
different levels of service should be called though.

Regards,  Derek