[access-uk] Re: Virgin trains access to their restaurant menus

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 17:42:40 -0000

Hi Ray

Oh yes, I know about the K-NFB Reader with a mobile. It was always going to be when and not if. It isn't surprising. I just want to know when and how much?

As for the thread of access to Virgin Trains menus, it wouldn't be practical to expect Braille in this scenario in a situation where they doubtless change daily, even if the order not the choice is juggled around. In my ideal world, I'd have everything in Braille, but it isn't an option.

Jackie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>