[access-uk] Re: Trekker Breeze

  • From: "info" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 15:17:52 +0100

hi if you are having such problems with the trekker please send it back. you should be getting much better results than you are.

ok it is not perfect but it is much better than your experience so far. perhaps a faulty unit.

as I sell these units I would not like to think that you do not benefit from the use of one. you would also not tell others of your good experience with it if you do not get it sorted.

the problem with buying from most places they do not use one so they can not advise on how to get the most out of it.

where as we use them daily and offer training on how to use it.

more than happy to give some tips directly if you whish to contact me.

MANY THANKS
ALAN THORPE
EMAIL info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
TEL 0114 220 7007
MOB 07961 406739
www.eyecan.org.uk

we now have two email chat groups with yahoo, the first is to talk about hi-tech equipment and the second is about cooking and food.
both groups are there for visually impaired people.
to join one or both groups send an email to me and I will reply with an invite

for aids and advice for visually impaired people along with perkins repairs and servicing. now an accredited trainer for Dolphin Guide