[access-uk] Re: Trekker Breeze

  • From: "Martin" <martinhoughton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 08:17:23 +0100

Hello

I have been using the Trekker Breeze for around two years now and it does the job very well. There are times when it is a little temperamental, but overall it is a great little product.

All the best

Martin

-----Original Message----- From: BJ Edwards
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2012 6:03 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Trekker Breeze

Hi,

We are thinking about buying the Trekker Breeze with the updated UK
postcode feature. Does anybody on this list have any experience with
the Trekker Breeze? if so, is it good, can one simply punch in a
postcode and follow the instructions? does the bloody thing work!?

Thanks,

Bj