[access-uk] Re: Trekker Breeze

  • From: "whizza" <whizza8@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 17:15:30 +0100

Hi,
I've a feeling that your Trekker Breeze could be faulty. Mine locks on in minutes and I've used it on buses all the time. It automatically switches to vehicle mode on the bus and tells me street names as I pass them. Not sure about trains as I've never tried it. If you're taking an hour to lock on to the GPS satellites, then there's definitely something wrong with your unit and I'd have it checked out.

Cheers,
Sandra.