[access-uk] Re: Trekker Breeze

  • From: Saqib Hussain <saqibh23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 15:43:24 +0100

Hi. I did get this second hand on the Recycle-it list. It's decided to
work now for some reason as it has brightened up a bit. I'm guessing
the weather conditions are playing their part in my user experience
with the device. Anyway! I've decided to move it on as it's not for
me.

You can find me on Twitter @Saq5000 and Skype Saq5000