[access-uk] Re: Olympus DS-50 Voice Recorder / MP3 player

  • From: "Andy Logue" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 19:57:14 -0000

Hi Kevin.

I agree with you totally.  This is a big step forward in accessibility, even
if the Olympus team took a short-cut.  Perhaps if it sells in significant
numbers, they will listen to users and develop further the accessibility
element of the device.  I'd also like to see it come down in price a bit as
£250 is a bit beyond most vip people who are currently trying to find work
or are undertaking a college course.

Best wishes.
Andy