[access-uk] Re: Olympus DS-50 Voice Recorder / MP3 player

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 21:35:50 -0000

Hi Andy,

250 pounds, when you can get it for 249 dollars in the States?  You were
ripped off!

Anyway, I am one of those silly people you speak of.  A machine like the
DS50 can't even record in MP3 format, and yet they call it a Podcast
machine.  It is, and remains, a good dictation machine, but that's about =
it.

All the best
--
Computer Room Services: =20