[access-uk] Re: Notetakers again

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 11:01:44 -0000

Jackie,

My favourite (done with care and friends I know well) is to wait until they're trying to park the car and are struggling with the manoeuvre because of lack of space, then I shout "Stop", or "You'll hit him if ..."

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>