[access-uk] Re: Notetakers again

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 17:01:33 -0000

As for the Braille Sense, Well, Ari, the Artic notetakers must be as
dead as the proverbial Do Do now!  I never used one, but did use A
Braille n Speak and later a Braillelite, or whatever they were called.
Suited my purposes fine in those days, and I sometimes think people
don't pause to think whether its a notetaker they're after or a fully
fledged portable PC.

I don't know about defered payment schemes but you certainly could do
worse than email GW Micro, or possibly Steve Nutt at:

steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at:
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx