[access-uk] Re: Notetakers again

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 17:44:55 -0000

George's Techno-Vision dealt with Windowbridge and Arctic note-takers I'm sure Ari.

I've heard today that the new Omni upgrade for the PM works like this. You send your unit (minus display if you have one) back to the States for Freedom Science Fiction to swap it for a refurbished model with the Omni in it. They charge you the earth to send it back, complete with new battery. So they keep your unit you've shelled out thousands for, in exchange for a refurbished model for the tune of an estimated £600. Buy a laptop and use the display off the PM if you can be in that position me says (smile). That's frankly extortion if my reliable source has got that correct.

Jackie
----- Original Message ----- From: "ari" <aridamoulakis@xxxxxxxxx>